Thursday 17 December 2009

A rather late book recommendation - The Other Hand



I read 'The Other Hand' by Chris Cleave some time ago now and consistently recommended it to friends and colleagues as well as packing a close friend off with a copy as he headed off for his new life in France.





I was gripped from the start with this inspirational piece of writing and had read the entire book over just a couple of days.

With little time to write a review, I would suggest visiting the official website to take a look at what others have had to say - http://tiny.cc/0sCO3

But what I will say is, if you haven't read 'The Other Hand', you're missing something really very special.













3 comments:

  1. i've been looking for an inspirational book. thanks!

    kelly
    http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx, Ive been looking for a good read, I will be picking this up

    peace;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the front cover will do, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete